Umrah is an important religious obligation that can lead to significant rewards and blessings. Choose the best travel agency to make your spiritual journey flawless so you can focus on your prayers as well as supplications without worrying about anything else. Every Muslim wish to perform Umrah at least once in his or her lifetime, but nothing more pleasurable than, the experience of performing this sacred duty with family and friends. Our beautiful religion, Islam, teaches us the value of sociability and togetherness, and also the importance of family in a variety of ways. Our beloved Prophet (PBUH) loved His family and commanded true believers to respect and love their families.
Umrah is a large gathering in which thousands of Muslims of all castes, creeds, colors, nationalities, and races come to Makkah to perform one of the most important acts of worship. The more you’re accompanied by your family at such a large gathering, the better you are. Furthermore, family Umrah packages are less expensive than individual Umrah packages in many aspects of the rituals, such as accommodation, safety, and transportation. If you are planning to perform Umrah with a family package, keep the following things in mind to make your Umrah journey smooth, hassle-free, and memorable.
Umrah is a spiritual journey, and every pilgrim deserves to have an immense and memorable experience free of worries and concerns. This requires you to select the best travel agency for you. The travel agency must have a strong market reputation, experience, as well as customer satisfaction. Muslims Holy Travel is a travel agency that serves our Muslim brothers and sisters in the United Kingdom by providing the best and widest range of family Umrah deals and packages. The cost of our packages is determined by the number of people travelling with you. Contact us to find the best group Umrah package that meets your needs while remaining affordable.
- When you’re on a limited budget, then choosing a family Umrah package is a great option. You do not have to pay for everything individually; instead, the people in your family share the burden with you. The cost of accommodation and transportation will be shared by all members of the family.
- If you are travelling with your family, consider one of our many family Umrah packages, which include additional services and facilities. We make special arrangements for families with children, families with elderly members, and families with disabled members. You can ask us whatever your requirements are, and we will do our best to include them in your Umrah package.
- Pilgrims can choose from a variety of family Umrah packages, ranging from 3 Star budget-friendly packages to 4 Star economy Umrah packages, as well as our lavish 5 Star family Umrah packages with luxury facilities and amenities. Whatever Umrah package you select based on your needs; we will provide you with the best Umrah experience.
- When you arrive on sacred land, one of our agents from your chosen site will be there to receive you. He gives each member of the family an identification card that contains personal information such as the pilgrim’s name, passport number, the name of the hotel where you will stay, the contact number of the agent, and the pilgrim’s number.
- If any of you forgets your way back or gets lost, you can identify them using your ID card. Never take your children outside without ID, or you will face serious consciousness.
- In a massive crowd, your child may become lost from you; however, if he or she is wearing an ID card with contact or hotel information, the police will approach you easily.
The performance of Umrah with the family has many benefits, but it also involves certain responsibilities that every member of the family must follow for a smooth journey. Remember that even if you are not blood-related, you are from the same country or region, so act like a family. Also, keep in mind why you are all travelling to the most sacred place on Earth. Keep calm, be patient, and keep a smile on your face throughout your journey. If any of your family members require assistance, help them willingly. Take care of the elder pilgrims travelling with you, respect the females, and keep a very close eye on children, even if they are not yours.
Having a pleasant relationship with your family pilgrims will be beneficial to both you and your family members because it will create harmony among the people and you will most likely need each other. Therefore, if the help you require is provided by someone you know, the environment will be pleasant. It is important to remember that every gesture or act you perform during Umrah, particularly inside Masjid al-Haram, is multiplied by thousands of times.
Similarly, your harsh words or broken-hearted acts will harm you, and the true purpose of your worship will be fruitless. Be a better person to those who help their fellow beings who are in need. ALLAH knows best, and your one good deed will become your gesture of forgiveness.